Saturday, January 16, 2010

Symphony/Time.

I'm addicted. I'm needy. I'm lost without you.

I had to restrain myself. I couldn't let these words slide off my tongue. Whatever happened, I said I wouldn't. I try to make eye contact, I try to repair this bond between us. I try so hard to just talk to you, just to walk next to you so your hand would brush across mine. But the harder you try, the harder it is.

I can't read your mind. But I can read your eyes, although I never get the chance. I dare not to stare into them, in case I get lost. And when I build up enough courage nothing. I catch you, I know you were looking at me. But you look away. I look away embarrassed.

Regardless of our distance, our hopes grow greater. Swept by pretty eyes and letters for, a time. The only thing that I've been waiting for. I hope it's something worth the waiting. It's the only thought that I ever feel real. Thunderstorms could never stop me. She's simple yet confusing. Her sparkling eyes make me weak at my words, they tremble. Days seem like years in this month of December, the winter coldens me for I have yet to sleep. And never will I give up trying because you're everything to me.

I ask myself.

How does this distance enable us to grow stronger than before, or is this really a decoy and we are growing apart? You sweep me off my feet just to let me fall. I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever. Spare me just three last words.

I need to know now. I'm getting edgy and impatient. I'm lost in my own thought. My own thought. It hurts. Not in my mind, but in my soul. These eyes deceive me. I see the world differently, as does everyone else. I should be blind, but now I see. It's amazingly strange. The little things. The small things. I notice them. The dragging of shoes across the gravel and time. Then time time flies. And time stops. For that split second.

That split second. Where there is nothing, yet everything. No space. No time. It is at this point in time that I don't need to read your mind. I can just read your lips. And you can read mine. These three last words, will be the beginning of something. Something huge. Something amazing. So amazing that I would tremble. All the pain in world fades away. Life.

This split second.

I have decided I can wait. Even if this takes my whole lifetime. You must be thinking, you have an addiction, an obsession. It's not. It's hard to be an object of obsession. You have to be perfect all the time.

Nothing is perfect all the time.

But only, if things were perfect for this split second. Taking a step forward would be leaving it all behind. I'll wear this everyday. Because. Because I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment