Saturday, March 13, 2010

Summer. Summer.

Another day. On the way to uni on the train.

I woke up this morning without the sun and her warmth. It was quite odd because I woke up freezing. The sky was trying to hold on to the blue. It's been a tiring week. I have had to wake up at six or earlier everyday to go into university. Today was different though.

I was looking forward to this walk because the sky was grey which meant it wouldn't be too hot. So right, the bare essentials - top, jeans, shoes. Going off my street droplets started falling from the sky and before I could turn around it was full-on raining.

Summer summer.

It really is autumn now. I know because it's that much harder to get out the bed in the morning. The sky is a swirl of delicate blue with blotches of grey. And it just seems so depressing. What they say isn't true. Love at first sight again? I wish. It's just how it goes and I will never know. The idea should be in order to forget someone first you must find someone else. Someone brighter. As rough as that may sound it's reality. I try to make sure that every day is different from the day before it, I try to avoid routine, I try. But. It's just the same old thing. Just tracing my fingers around that circle over and over and over.

The idea makes me sick.

1 comment:

  1. Autumn. This is your season. That circle, that cycle, comes around. Are you really trapped?

    ReplyDelete